Post On: January 19, 2018
Effective February 1, 2018, the following changes to Membership Policies will be implemented*:
- There is a new Late Pick Up policy:
- Late fees will be charged to parents upon a late pickup at $1 per minute, charged in 5 minute intervals.
- If a child is left past 30 minutes past closing, and parents are not able to be reached in that time, the Club will contact Child Protective Services and/or SFPD.
- Two emergency contacts numbers are required per Member.
- There is a new Member Age Limit: Club Members must be age 8 (eight) and in Third Grade. The Club will no longer accept new members who are 7 and in Second Grade. Current Members who are in Second Grade retain their Membership status.
- Parents must sign a letter saying they have reviewed and accepted the Club Membership Policies and Rules.
For more information, contact Randal DeMartini, Executive Director at 415.397.3068.
*A mandatory Parent meeting was held on January 31, 2018 at which major changes to Club Membership Policy and Rules were announced.