Coding classes resume this SUMMER!
Bytes 4 Bits – Computer Coding for Grades 3+
Register for one of two week-long camps:
Series 1: June 24 – June 27 (Mon – Fri) 9:30am – 12pm
Series 2: July 8 – July 11 (Mon – Fri) 9:30am – 12pm
Bytes for Bits teaches the fundamentals of software coding. This course is designed to inspire, educate, and equip kids in grades 3+, of any programming experience. Lesson plans are modular so each student can progress at their own pace. Each session introduces some base concepts and then has a number of challenges that allow students to bring their creativity to the task. Students will be exposed to multiple coding platforms, designed specifically for grade school, and middle school-aged children. Our objective is to create a fun and educational environment where students can get comfortable with the concepts of code and craft something that is their own.
- Summer camps are half day, Monday – Friday.
- Children should bring their own lunches.
- All sessions are at no cost to Club families.
- Register at the Club’s office.
- Enrollment is limited to the first 20 kids who sign up.
- Contact Vince with any questions.
To learn more about us visit: www.bytes4bits.org
To learn more, contact Vince Manfreda, Director of Programs, at email@example.com.