Sleep away camp. Fun field trips. Cool classes. Camp Grigio for pre-Club age kids. No matter what you do, the Club Summer is never boring.
Welcome to Summer 2020 at the Club.
- The Club is planning to reopen on July 6, 2020. Summer hours will be from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- We will Follow the three week mandatory from the San Francisco Department of Health.
- Session 1 will be July 6 – July 24.
- Session 2 will be July 26 – August 14.
- At this time we will be open for members whose parents/guardians are essential workers – those who cannot work from home.
- Separate areas have been created for members (Pods). Pods will not interact with other Pods.
- There will be a maximum of 5 Pods during the summer.
- There will be 10 to 12 members per Pod, with two associates.
- Members will be separated by age/grade.
- Existing members only (no new members at this time)
- An Assumption of Risk Waiver will be required to be signed by parents/guardians.
- Members will receive daily health check and daily temperature checks.
- All employees will receive daily health check and daily temperature checks.
- Activities will take place within the Pods. This will include board games, table games, and other activities to be led by associates.
- A commitment to attend The Club for the entire three week session is required.
- Pick up and drop off will occur at staggered times to ensure social distancing.
- Youth will need to bring their a lunch and a water bottle.
- No off-campus privileges.>
Camp Grigio is a Salesian Boys & Girls Club tradition for kids who are too young for Club.
From daily drop-in to weekly and monthly registration, Camp Grigio provides a summer home for children age 3 to 8 years old. Learn More.
Camp Grigio 2020 has been canceled due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.. See the brochure for the general info.
The Club is open from 9 am to 6 pm, weekdays starting Monday, July 6.
Throughout the summer, Club Members enjoy all kinds of great daily activities including pick up and tournament games of baseball, basketball, volleyball, soccer, & handball.
Plus, there will be Cooking, and Arts Classes ongoing throughout Summer 2020.
Field Trips are canceled in 2020 due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Summer Sleep Away Camp in Aptos is a Club Summer Gotta Do. Learn more.
Signups start in early April.
Sleep Away Camp is canceled in 2020 due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
To learn more, email Vince Manfreda at email@example.com.