Sleep away camp. Fun field trips. Cool classes. Camp Grigio for pre-Club age kids. No matter what you do, the Club Summer is never boring.
Welcome to Summer 2021 at the Club.
- The Club is planning to reopen on June 14, 2021. Summer hours will be from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- We will follow the three week mandatory from the San Francisco Department of Health.
- Session 1 will be June 14, 2021 – July 2, 2021.
- Session 2 will be July 6, 2021 – July 23, 2021. (note: July 5 is a Holiday)
- Session 3 will be July 26, 2021 – August 13, 2021*
- Separate areas have been created for members (Pods). Pods will not interact with other Pods.
- There will be a maximum of 4 Pods during the summer.
- There will be a maximum of 14 members per Pod, with two associates.
- Members will be separated by age/grade.
- An Assumption of Risk Waiver will be required to be signed by parents/guardians.
- Members will receive daily health check and daily temperature checks.
- All employees will receive daily health check and daily temperature checks.
- Activities will take place within the Pods. This will include board games, table games, and other activities to be led by associates.
- A commitment to attend The Club for the entire three week session is required.
- Pick up and drop off will occur at staggered times to ensure social distancing.
- Youth will need to bring their own lunch, a water bottle and wear a mask.
- No off-campus privileges.
Camp Grigio is a Salesian Boys & Girls Club tradition for kids who are too young for Club.
From daily drop-in to weekly and monthly registration, Camp Grigio provides a summer home for children age 3 to 8 years old. Learn More.
- Early Registration Fee $100 (ends March 12, 2021 – non-refundable, includes a Camp T-Shirt and Camp Hat)
- Registration Fee $150 (non-refundable and includes Camp T-Shirt)
- $900/Sibling Camper
- 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Early care starts at 8:00 and after care lasts until 5:00pm, both included in tuition.
- Off-campus field trips have been put on hold until further notice.
For more information, please contact Jessyca Ng, Camp Grigio Director, at email@example.com