Camp Grigio for Pre- Club Age Youth
- Camp Grigio is the summer day camp option for children who are not yet Club age (ages 3 – 8).
- Click here to see the Camp Grigio 2023 brochure.
- Questions? Please email Jessyca at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Summer 2023 at The Club! Summer Hours begin June 5, 2023 from 9am to 6pm
You must be a current Club Member for the 2022-2023 school year to attend during the summer. Please login to your TraxSolutions Parent Portal to confirm that your membership is current and active member for the 2022-2023 school year.
ALL members must register for summer 2023 through the Activities Tab on TraxSolutions Parent Portal.
If you have difficulty logging in contact email@example.com.
Summer at The Club FAQ
When do summer hours start?
- June 5, 2023
What are summer hours?
- Summer hours are Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
- Please have your child bring a lunch, snacks and a water bottle
- Sleep Away Camp will be June 25, 2023- July 1, 2023. Sign up via your TraxSolutions Parent Portal via the Activities Tab.
- Rising 4th graders-8th graders (6/25-6/28)
- High School (6/28-7/1)
- We will be closed the week of June 25th for sleep away camp
- We will be closed July 3rd and July 4th
My child is a current member, can they just come during the summer?
- Yes, but first you need to register them for summer 2023 via the Activities Tab on your TraxSolutions Parent Portal
When can I sign my child up for field trips?
- Sign ups are through your TraxSolutions Parent Portal via the Activities Tab. Sign ups open up three to four weeks prior to the field trip date.
- Click here to see Field Trips Summer 2023
- Sleep Away Camp registration will also be through your TraxSolutions Parent Portal via the Activities Tab.
My child is not a current member. How do I sign them up?
- Current Membership is 2022-2023 and is current until the 2023-2024 school year starts in August 2023. If your child attended during the school year then you are still current through summer.
- Your child must be 8 years old and a rising 4th grader to be old enough to attend The Club in the summer.
- You will need to be a current member to attend The Club and participate in any camps or field trips.
- The first step in becoming a member of The Club is attending one of our membership meetings. Click here to request information about the next meeting.
How To Sign Up for an Activity in TraxSolutions
- Sign ups for all field trips and camps registrations will be done via TraxSolutions Parent Portal on the Activities tab. Please see below for instructions on how to sign up for an activity in TraxSolutions.