Become a Member
The Club is so much more than an after school program. For over 100 years this organization has offered a variety of amazing programs at an affordable cost. For $10.00 annually, members of The Club can create lasting memories and participate in enriching activities, but it is the lifelong friendships made while here that are the most impactful.
THE FIRST STEP IN JOINING THE SALESIAN BOYS’ & GIRLS’ CLUB IS TO ATTEND MEMBERSHIP MEETING
- Click here to request information about the next membership meeting. Remember children must be 8 years old and in 3rd grade to join The Club.
- For information about our programs click here! To view our current weekly program offerings click here.
Camp Grigio is our summer day camp option for youth ages 3-8
- Or click here to fill out an application for Camp Grigio 2024.
- Click here for more information about Camp Grigio.
- Questions email the Camp Grigio Director, Jessyca at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salesian Boys & Girls’ Club Membership Notes
- Members must be age 8 and currently in Third Grade.
- The fee is $10 per year per child. No child will ever be turned away for an inability to pay.
- Please review our Membership Handbook
- For more info, contact The Club at email@example.com Access your TraxSolutions Parent Portal Here.
TraxSolutions is how we as an organization keep track of your families emergency contact information and how you as a family sign your Club Member up for fun activities!
- All Club parents will need to create a parent portal through TraxSolutions.
- TraxSolutions is a member management system that allows parent to update information pertaining to their child.
- You must attend a membership meeting prior to creating a TraxSolutions account. If you haven’t attended a membership meeting, you will be denied access to TraxSolutions until you attend one.
- NOTE: TraxSolutions is NOT mobile friendly and works best on a computer or tablet.
Signing Up for Athletics at The Club
- You must be a current Club member before signing up to participate in athletics for The Club.
- All Club parents will need to register for athletics in TraxSolutions first for the CYO sports we offer, volleyball, soccer, basketball and baseball. If your child is not signed up for a team in TraxSolutions they cannot play for The Club.
- Click here to login to your existing TraxSolutions account.
- After you have registered in TraxSolutions families will need to create a parent portal through the CYO platform, TeamSideline. To Create a TeamSideline account or login to an existing account, Click Here.
- NOTE: TeamSideline is not part of the SBGC platform; Catholic Charities Youth Organization (CYO) manages this site.
- Sign ups for athletics will no longer be taken in the office or by phone. This is the only option for signing up your child for athletics.