Become a Member
It's a privilege to be a Salesian Club Member.
THE FIRST STEP IN JOINING THE CLUB IS TO ATTEND MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Click here to request information about the next membership meeting. Remember children must be 8 years old and in 3rd grade to join The Club.
- Members must be age 8 and currently in Third Grade.
- The fee is $10 per year per child. No child will ever be turned away for an inability to pay.
- Please review our Membership Handbook
- For more info, contact The Club at email@example.com Access your TraxSolutions Parent Portal Here.
- All Club parents will need to create a parent portal through TraxSolutions.
- TraxSolutions is a member management system that allows parent to update information pertaining to their child.
- You must attend a membership meeting prior to creating a TraxSolutions account. If you haven’t attended a membership meeting, you will be denied access to TraxSolutions until you attend one.
- NOTE: TraxSolutions is NOT mobile friendly and works best on a computer or tablet.
Signing Up for Athletics at The Club
- You must be a current Club member before signing up to participate in athletics for The Club.
- All Club parents will need to register for athletics in TraxSolutions first for the CYO sports we offer, volleyball, soccer, basketball and baseball. If your child is not signed up for a team in TraxSolutions they cannot play for The Club.
- Click here to login to your existing TraxSolutions account.
- After you have registered in TraxSolutions families will need to create a parent portal through the CYO platform, TeamSideline. To Create a TeamSideline account or login to an existing account, Click Here.
- NOTE: TeamSideline is not part of the SBGC platform; Catholic Charities Youth Organization (CYO) manages this site.
- Sign ups for athletics will no longer be taken in the office or by phone. This is the only option for signing up your child for athletics.